Subscribe via RSS
- The portrait of the “Mobile addict”
- Top features mobile shoppers want in their apps
- Mobile apps for sales teams increase productivity while decreasing operational costs
- The apps on your first screen are telling a story about yourself
- Apps are dominating the mobile web, commanding 86% of the average US mobile consumer’s time
Have an idea for an Android app? Let us know and we’ll take care of the Android application development process.
Smartphones account for about 40% from all phones, the rest of them being feature phones. Between May and July 2011, Android owned 40 percent of smartphone OS share in US, according to Nielsen. These numbers are huge considering that for example Apple iPhone OS owned just 28%.
A recent raport from Nielsen shows that Android users in the US spent an average of 56 minutes per day browsing the Web and using apps via their phones in June 2011 and of that time, two-thirds (67%) was spent using mobile applications while one-third (33%) was spent on the mobile Web.
There … Read More