Subscribe via RSS
- The total economic value add for the Internet of Things will be $1.9 trillion dollars in 2020
- Smartphone shipments exceeded 250 million units in Q3 2013 and retailers are planning to capitalize on this opportunity
- Top 5 Cross Platform Tools Used by Developers – (Survey on Over 1,000 Mobile App Developers)
- Bestwebdesignagencies.com Ranks Mobiversal as No.1 Android Development Company in Belgium
- How to dramatically improve the way you collaborate with clients on design files
Android application development company
Have an idea for an Android app? Let us know and we’ll take care of the Android application development process.
Smartphones account for about 40% from all phones, the rest of them being feature phones. Between May and July 2011, Android owned 40 percent of smartphone OS share in US, according to Nielsen. These numbers are huge considering that for example Apple iPhone OS owned just 28%.
A recent raport from Nielsen shows that Android users in the US spent an average of 56 minutes per day browsing the Web and using apps via their phones in June 2011 and of that time, two-thirds (67%) was spent using mobile applications while one-third (33%) was spent on the mobile Web.
There … Read More