Subscribe via RSS
- The portrait of the “Mobile addict”
- Top features mobile shoppers want in their apps
- Mobile apps for sales teams increase productivity while decreasing operational costs
- The apps on your first screen are telling a story about yourself
- Apps are dominating the mobile web, commanding 86% of the average US mobile consumer’s time
mobile payments for retailers
Back in July 2011, US technology research company Gartner predicted that mobile users would jump to over 141 million in 2011, a nearly 40 percent jump from a year prior.
And near field communication (NFC), the Radio frequency (RF) to facilitate these payments, has been popular in the news: Visa recently approved select handsets to use its payWave technology, a big step in expanding the reach of mobile payments.
At the same time, Gartner and other advisories predict that mass adoption of payments could take a number of years–some even saying it could be a decade. The entire ecosystem … Read More