Do you think of making an app but don’t know with which platform to start? Maybe the below stats from comScore will help you, Android is leading the way in the US market with 50,1%, followed by Apple 30.2%, RIM 13.4% and Windows 3.9%. There are now 104 million people in the U.S. owning smartphones. When looking at activity on smartphones, there are increases across the board in all activities.
Subscribe via RSS
- Let’s build an awesome charting app for JIRA – Mobiversal Hackathon
- A Look At How Mobile Apps Are Changing The French Retail Market
- 12 Free Android Phone Mockups: Samsung Galaxy S5, HTC One M8, and Nexus 5 (PSD, Ai)
- 5 Ways Mobile Apps Improve Productivity for Field Workforce
- 5 Tips for Effective and Good-looking App Screenshots