Do you think of making an app but don’t know with which platform to start? Maybe the below stats from comScore will help you, Android is leading the way in the US market with 50,1%, followed by Apple 30.2%, RIM 13.4% and Windows 3.9%. There are now 104 million people in the U.S. owning smartphones. When looking at activity on smartphones, there are increases across the board in all activities.
Subscribe via RSS
- The portrait of the “Mobile addict”
- Top features mobile shoppers want in their apps
- Mobile apps for sales teams increase productivity while decreasing operational costs
- The apps on your first screen are telling a story about yourself
- Apps are dominating the mobile web, commanding 86% of the average US mobile consumer’s time