Do you think of making an app but don’t know with which platform to start? Maybe the below stats from comScore will help you, Android is leading the way in the US market with 50,1%, followed by Apple 30.2%, RIM 13.4% and Windows 3.9%. There are now 104 million people in the U.S. owning smartphones. When looking at activity on smartphones, there are increases across the board in all activities.
Subscribe via RSS
- How much does it cost to build an app in Eastern Europe and why you should consider it
- Mobiversal joins forces with 23MW to build awesome apps for Israeli companies
- 12 Key Takeaways from Massive STATE OF MOBILE APP DEVELOPERS 2016 Survey
- How Much Money Can Software Developers Make Out of the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Appointfix 2.0 Android Material Design Showcase