Do you think of making an app but don’t know with which platform to start? Maybe the below stats from comScore will help you, Android is leading the way in the US market with 50,1%, followed by Apple 30.2%, RIM 13.4% and Windows 3.9%. There are now 104 million people in the U.S. owning smartphones. When looking at activity on smartphones, there are increases across the board in all activities.
Subscribe via RSS
- The total economic value add for the Internet of Things will be $1.9 trillion dollars in 2020
- Smartphone shipments exceeded 250 million units in Q3 2013 and retailers are planning to capitalize on this opportunity
- Top 5 Cross Platform Tools Used by Developers – (Survey on Over 1,000 Mobile App Developers)
- Bestwebdesignagencies.com Ranks Mobiversal as No.1 Android Development Company in Belgium
- How to dramatically improve the way you collaborate with clients on design files