Do you think of making an app but don’t know with which platform to start? Maybe the below stats from comScore will help you, Android is leading the way in the US market with 50,1%, followed by Apple 30.2%, RIM 13.4% and Windows 3.9%. There are now 104 million people in the U.S. owning smartphones. When looking at activity on smartphones, there are increases across the board in all activities.
Subscribe via RSS
- 12 Free Android Phone Mockups: Samsung Galaxy S5, HTC One M8, and Nexus 5 (PSD, Ai)
- 5 Ways Mobile Apps Improve Productivity for Field Workforce
- 5 Tips for Effective and Good-looking App Screenshots
- A Curated List with iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Free Mockups (PSD, Ai)
- Senior executives at Marriott and Choice Hotels unveil the most used features in their hotel mobile apps