Do you think of making an app but don’t know with which platform to start? Maybe the below stats from comScore will help you, Android is leading the way in the US market with 50,1%, followed by Apple 30.2%, RIM 13.4% and Windows 3.9%. There are now 104 million people in the U.S. owning smartphones. When looking at activity on smartphones, there are increases across the board in all activities.
Subscribe via RSS
- What will 2017 bring for the mobile world
- iOS 10 A Complete Walkthrough + A Developer’s Take On The Newest Apple Operating System Release
- A Few Things You Might Not Know About Smartphone Security
- How do you attract and keep the most suitable people in your startup?
- Super Tips That Will Make Your App Popular in the App Store