Paymo Mobile Apps
Paymo helps businesses and freelancers solve their project management, time tracking and invoicing problems by providing them with really easy to use desktop, web and mobile apps. If you need to track time for the projects you’re working on, then Paymo is to tool for you.
Part of their strategy is to support people on-the-go, so this is how the idea for Paymo mobile apps came up. They previously had a “couple of bad experiences with 3rd party developers” who didn’t manage to get the apps done or left them buggy, but we’re happy that the Mobiversal team was able to finish them, so here they are:
Paymo iPhone Time Tracking
Paymo for iPhone features:
– works offline and syncs to your online account when a connection becomes available. no need to worry about your data, the app does it for you!
– pseudo-multitasking (your stopwatch will count the time even if you close the app). it works on any iPhone not just iOS4 devices!
– time entries are kept with start and end times
– add your time using a stopwatch or manually enter time
– edit and review your existing timesheets
Paymo Android Time Tracking
Paymo for Android features:
– works online and offline, it syncs data to your online account when a connection becomes available. No need to worry about your information, the app does it for you!
– you can multitasks while and use your Android phone while Paymo runs in the background
– all time entries have start and end times
– you can add time using the stopwatch or by manually entering time
edit and review your existing timesheets logged from the computer